SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING
Some of the key pointers taken from Datareportal Global Overview report which shows that social media advertising is of utmost importance for your business :
- 50% of the world’s population uses social media
- 5.22 billion different mobile users
- 4.66 billion people all around the world are now using the internet, out of those users, 316 million new users are now online within the last 12 months.
Businesses all over the world have moved their focus to engage with their customers on their social media platforms more than on websites.
Social media advertising is, constantly evolving, Whether it is to keep up with new technologies and developments, or updated social media features or newer algorithms, strategies or emerging statistics and data we need to regularly educate ourselves to survive the competition.
TIPS 6 TIPS FOR SOCIAL MEDIA ADVERTISING:
Thinking about what is next for social media advertising? Wondering what new changes in marketing trends might mean for your businesses?
With this article, you’ll know about the hottest social media advertising trends and how you as a marketer should prepare for a changing online world.
- USE CHATBOTS
You may already know this, but chatbots are very crucial nowadays. And it is very convenient for the business as they are going to solve queries and answer to the consumers without an actual person who needs to constantly reply and engage with consumers. Additionally, chatbots connect with the platforms that consumers are comfortable using such as through social media. Including an AI-powered chatbot in your social media strategy is easy because :
- It does not require coding knowledge.
- Chatbots will answer the customer questions.
- They can also take orders directly from Facebook Messenger and comments.
- DEVELOPING A COMMUNITY OF YOUR AUDIENCE
However“followers” and the other aspects are very important in social media, these are not the only thing for the social media success of your brand. Brands need to give a personal touch and see that your target audience knows that the brand is not just an entity or robot. Through social media, brand has to relate to the followers by adding personalised touches such as instigating emotions or relatable posts. So you need to interact and communicate through social media this can be tough and may require a lot of your time and efforts but it is highly importmnt. Brands can do this by:
- Ask questions and polls regularly.
- Taking their opinions and showing them that they are a priority.
- Giving them worthwhile information on the platforms which will actually help them or solve a problem.
- WORKING WITH MICRO-INFLUENCERS
It is actually true that micro-influencers have a greater impact nare are much more useful rather than the celebrity ones who have a larger following. Other than being economical, they mostly work on a gifting basis or charge comparatively very little, research shows that their followers are more engaging and are niche-specific. So do your research and select your micro-influencers wisely. Collaborating with media personalities who have less than 10k followers comes at a much cheaper cost and is far more profitable as you will reach a specific audience that will actually engage with your brand.
4. RUN CROSS-CHANNEL CAMPAIGN
For engaging your followers more, run cross-channel campaigns on all social media platforms. Keeping in mind that all other brands are also doing these things so you need to be very careful and make smarter decisions to stand out from the competitors. Don’t forget to instigate some emotions and relatable content so that it’s more eye-catching.
- Narrate an interesting story
- Linking your main landing page that will give them easier access to more information.
- Using accurate and relevant hashtags and choosing names that are easier to remember.
5. BE GENUINE AND STAY AWAY FROM FAKE FOLLOWERS
When we are talking about social media marketing how can we not talk about fake followers! Fake accounts and followers are very common and have been around for a while. Nowadays it is extremely common for people to have paid followers.Even popular celebs have been caught with this. Being authentic is a very important part of connecting with followers, consumers are seeking real time and genuine content. Brands should be true to their consumers and try to be transparent in every aspect then only people will relate and stay connected for long term.
6. TOOLS EVERY SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER MUST KNOW!
- Sprout Social – Sprout is a social media management and engagement platform for businesses.
- Nanigans– It is a multichannel advertising software with an emphasis on facebook marketing.
- Visual Website Optimizer– It allows you to play with elements of your pages to generate more than one version of your site.
- Hotjar– It gives you real time record of your visitors action and behaviour pattern.
- Kissmetrics- It has different analytics tools which will help you increase conversions.
Also read from: